Happy Birthday Sms



A prayer: 2 bless ur way

A wish : 2 lighten ur moments

A cheer: 2 perfect ur day

A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY


Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,

light the candles,cut the cake .

Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day...


So sweet birthday text message

Before the clock strikes 12

let me take the opportunity

to let you know that

you have grown a year more…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY…


May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams


Its always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so Sweet.


I know its ur birthday 2day..

I am sure u'l give me treat in a big hotel..

so i shall talk to u in person there,

coz I don't no to xpress my feelings in SMS"


Today is your day to celebrate

your day to be the star

so let the ones you love all cheer

and say how special you are

A year of fun and happiness

is my birthday wish for you

You are someone special

and your birthday should be too!

Happy Birthday


Filled with love and peace and joy

Wishing sweetest things happen

Right before your eyes !


Make a wish and give it wings

Dreams of bright and beautiful things

Dance through all the fun filled hours

Don't forget to smell the flowers

Share some love and birthday cake

All life joys are

Today is a day of celebration.

Why? Because, years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience.

Wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Sweetheart sms

if kisses were rain id send u showers,

if fun was time id send u hrs,

if u needed a friend id send u me!

*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away

Hope u share a lots andreceive a lots 4 days 2 comehappy Birthday .......


Birthday sms for older

As the years go by...

Some get older

But you only get warmer to me!



I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness

I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy Sunshine and friendship

Happy Birthday



So sweet birthday text message

Before the clock strikes 12

let me take the opportunity

to let you know that

you have grown a year more…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY…


for your birthday........I want

for your birthday........I want to wish you a happy happy bday &

also want you to know that you are loved by all of your friends.

always take care.

GOD bless you & ur family.

love you


Some like Sunday Some like Monday

Some like Sunday Some like Monday,

But i like Your Birthday.

Happy Birthday my sweetheart.


A BIRTHDAY WISH REMINDS U THE FIRST CRY

A BIRTHDAY WISH REMINDS U THE FIRST CRY MAMMA...

START UR DAY WITH HER ...

SWEET BLESSINGS THE DAY WILL BE YOURS .

MANY HAPPY RETURNS... MY DEAR


It must have been a rainy day when you were born,

but it wasn't really rain,

the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel!


if lovers are like moon and Brothers

if lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks good

without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU Happy Birthday Brother


This msg has No Fat

No cholesterol n No Addictive

this is all

natural except, with a lot of sugar.

But it can never be as

sweet as the one reading it.

Happy Birthday


Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,

someone thinks about you,

someone needs you;

but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".


Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN

Reaching u with wishes of Success,

Happiness and prosperity 4 U,

Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.


Flying papers , multi colours of balloon,

Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom,

fantastic people, love and laughter.

What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Before the clock strikes twelve

let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more...

Happy birthday...


A birthday is a million moments,

Each holding apromise of fulfillment of ur dreams,

And accomplishments of some special plans.

Wish U a very?Happy Birthday


A 5 STAR B’DAY MSG 4 A DAIRY MILK LADY FRM A ECLAIRS MAMA 4 A MELODY

REASON AT A KITKAT TIME ON A MUNCH DAY IN A PERK MOOD 2 SAY

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY” !!!


Pleasant happy birthday sms

Look outside It’s so pleasant !

Sun smiling 4 you..

Trees dancing 4 you..

Birds singing for you..

Because I requested them

All to wish you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Today is a day of celebration. Why?

Because, years ago on the same day,

GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience.

Wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.


If lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU Happy Birthday Brother!


Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care,

because you will remeber me when u certainly make it a big affair,

and when you do hold a party...

I bet you will be the one who would care.


It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.

- Ellen Glasgow



Subscribe Here for Lovely Sms